3. PLEASE NOTE FOR YOU TO PLAY IN THE COMPETITION YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Registration period: Is ongoing.
Competition Period: 1st May 2015 - 31st July 2015
The NSE Investment Challenge 2015 is an online simulation of live trading at the Nairobi Stock Exchange.
Each participant will get “Kshs 2 million” virtual startup capital to invest using the NSE real time information for a period of 3 months.
The winner will be the team with the highest portfolio value.
Prizes are cash prizes,internships at the NSE and certificates.
• To encourage the culture of thrift or saving amongst the youth.
• To assist in investing this savings in productive enterprises e.g through the NSE
• To teach the risks and gains involved while trading at the Nairobi Stock Exchange.
• To popularize stock trading at the Nairobi Stock Exchange with the Kenyan youth.
• To enhance financial management and entrepreneurial skills among the Kenyan youth.
Registration: Is ongoing
Competition: 1st May 2015 - 31st July 2015
Judging: August 2015
Awards: August 2015
If you are interested in registering for the NSE Investment Challenge please read through the TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT and then continue to complete your registration